500ml expanding foam
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick-setting polyurethane-based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 150% its original volume.
EVERBUILD FIX &FILL Expanding Foam
Once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5°C to +30°C, ideally 20°C.
- • Quick-setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- • Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- • Expands up to 150% its original volume
- • Insulating and soundproofing properties
- • Cans are fully litho printed for effective display
- • Gloves included in the cap