FSA 45 handy cordless grass trimmer
Integrated battery with charge level indicator, shaft and loop handle offering tool-free adjustment, adjustable mowing unit working angle (useful for vertical edge trimming among other tasks), easy to switch between PolyCut blades and mowing lines without changing the mowing head, spacer bracket. Battery charging time: 145 min/210 min (80%/100%). Approximate working time up to 20 minutes.
- With 8 adjustable positions along a length of 170 mm, the FSA can be optimised to match the user's size, ensuring ergonomic working and a less tiring job – and without the need for a separate tool.
- The loop handle can be adjusted in 6 increments up to an angle of 120°.
- The mowing head can be tilted in 4 increments up to an angle of 48°.
- The mowing head can pivot through 90° for precise lawn edge trimming.
- The remaining working or charging time can be viewed at any time by pressing the button. Four LEDs light up, or flash green or red, to indicate the charging state or problems.
- The PolyCut blades can be easily replaced if worn. Up to five spare blades can be conveniently stored on the tool.
- The FSA 45 has a spacer bracket for precise and efficient trimming around plants and other objects. It can be folded out or down as required.
- The tool can only be used with the activation key. If the key is removed, the tool switches off to guard against unintentional activation. The tool can be safely stored and transported.
- The STIHL HSA 45 draws its power from an integrated 18V lithium-ion battery. The battery is easily charged using the charger cable.
- The integrated battery cells mean that the tool is optimally balanced. The FSA is easy to handle. Its streamlined design creates plenty of room for manoeuvre.