One-component, anti-corrosion cementitious mortar for steel reinforcement rods.
MAPEI Mapefer 1K
Mapefer 1K is a one-component mortar prepared according to a formula developed in the MAPEI Research & Development laboratories based on polymers in powderform, cementitious binders and corrosion inhibitors to be applied on reinforcing rods to prevent rust formation.
Mixed with water, Mapefer 1K becomes an highly workable mortar that is easy to apply.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Mixing ratio: 100 parts of Mapefer 1K with 20-22 parts of water (1.0-1.1 l of water per 5 kg bag)
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- • Waiting time between each coat: approximately 2 hours
WHERE TO USE
- • Corrosion-inhibiting protection of concrete reinforcing rods
- • Adhesion improver for concrete repair mortars