Quick-setting and hardening, compensated-shrinkage hi-flow mortar for repairing concrete and fixing drains, manholes and urban architectural fittings in place.
MAPEI Mapegrout SV
By varying the amount of mixing water accordingly, Mapegrout SV takes on either a fluid or highly fluid consistency. This makes the mortar suitable for casting, even at a greater thickness (up to 5 cm), into formwork or a defined space, without the risk of segregation.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Consistency of mix: fluid - super fluid
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
WHERE TO USE
- • Repairing badly-damaged concrete structures which require the use of high flowing mortars.
- • Repairing industrial floorings, highways and airport works which need to be reopened to traffic within a short space of time
- • Rapid fixing of inspection shafts and manholes