One-component, normal-setting cementitious mortar for smoothing concrete and cementitious render.
Monofinish is a powdered, high-strength, onecomponent cement-based mortar with selected fine aggregates, special additives and synthetic polymers manufactured according to a formula developed in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.
When mixed with water, Monofinish forms a soft paste that is easy to apply even on vertical surfaces in thicknesses up to 2 to 3 mm in a single coat. Because of its high synthetic resin content, Monofinish bonds extremely well to all concrete surfaces, and forms a compact, strong adhesive layer when hardened.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Colour: grey
- • Mixing ratio: 100 parts of Monofinish with 18-19 parts of water (approx. 4.0-4.2 litres of water per 22 kg bag)
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- • Pot life of mix: approx. 1 hour
- • Surface drying time: approx. 30 minutes
WHERE TO USE
- • Protection and smoothing of concrete surfaces.