PLANITOP FAST 330 GREY
Quick-setting, fiber-reinforced cementitious mortar for internal and external floors and walls, applied at a thickness from 3 to 30 mm to smooth out irregularities
MAPEI Planitop Fast 330
Planitop Fast 330 is a grey-coloured one-component cementitious mortar with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC1 R) made using special cementitious binders, selected aggregates materials, synthetic resins and special additives.
Planitop Fast 330 hardens quickly even when applied in thick layers without shrinking or cracking, and forms a strong layer suitable for laying ceramic, glass mosaic and stone coatings.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Colour: grey
- • Mixing ratio: 100 parts of Planitop Fast 300 with 18-20 parts of water (4.5-5 litres of water per 25 kg bag)
- • Maximum applied thickness (mm): 30
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- • Minimum waiting time before laying ceramic coating: 4 hours at +20°C 24 hours at +5°C
WHERE TO USE
- • To smooth irregular internal and external substrates to quickly make them suitable for laying ceramic and stone or for waterproofing with liquid membrane or flexible cementitious systems. Applied at a thickness from 3 to 30 mm.