PLANITOP SMOOTH and REPAIR R2
R2-class, rapid-setting shrinkage-compensated, thixotropic, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar applied in a single layer from 3 to 40 mm thick, for repairing and smoothing concrete.
MAPEI Planitop Smooth & Repair R2
Planitop Smooth & Repair R2 hardens without shrinking and is characterised by its excellent adhesion to concrete substrates.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Colour: grey
- • Mixing ratio: 100 parts of Planitop Smooth & Repair R2 with 17-19 parts of water (4.3-4.8 litres of water per 25 kg bag) (*)
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- • Waiting time before finishing with float: approximately 30 mins
- • Setting time: approx. 30 minutes
WHERE TO USE
- • Non-structural repairs and smoothing layers on internal and external, horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces, suitable for repairing structures exposed to the open air and in permanent contact with water.