PLANITOP SMOOTH and REPAIR R4
Structural R4-class, rapidsetting, shrinkage-compensated, thixotropic, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar, applied in a single layer from 3 to 40 mm thick, for repairing and smoothing concrete.
MAPEI Planitop Smooth & Repair R4
Planitop Smooth & Repair R4 is a one-component, thixotropic mortar with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC1 R Plus) made from special, highly reactive hydraulic binders, fine selected aggregates, synthetic polyacrylonitrile fibres, synthetic polymers and special admixtures.
Planitop Smooth & Repair R4 hardens without shrinking and is characterised by its excellent adhesion to concrete substrates.
- • Consistency: powder
- • Colour: grey
- • Mixing ratio: 100 parts of Planitop Smooth & Repair R4 with 16.5-17.5 parts of water (approximately 4.1-4.4 litres of water per 25 kg bag) (*)
- • Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
- • Waiting time before finishing with float: approximately 20 mins
- • Time to completely set: approximately 25 mins
WHERE TO USE
- • Structural repairs and smoothing over internal and external horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces; suitable for repairing structures exposed to the open air and in permanent contact with water.