STIHL HS 45 trimmer
Light and compact 24"/60cm hedge trimmer. With 2-MIX technology providing outstanding performance.
- The STIHL 2-mix engine specially designed for the new generation of hedge trimmer combines low consumption and emissions with low weight and excellent acceleration. There are also always sufficient power reserves for cutting thicker shrubs.
- This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from damp and dirt.
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Ensures longer cleaning intervals and better protection of the engine.
- The cutting blade is double sided. The sophisticated blade geometry makes for a job well done.