TS 410 cut-off machine
Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²). High performance engine with stratified charge system. For use with 300mm cutting wheel. ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve. Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening. Can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
- 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- Water is supplied to the cutting wheel through the standard water connection with sprinkler system to suppress the dust produced during cutting. It is supplied to the device in such a way so as not to interfere with your work.
- STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
- Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.