Drizoro MAXSEAL FLEX GREY STANDARD 35 KG. SET
Drizoro Maxseal Flex is made up of two components, the first is a water based acrylic resin and the second is a mortar made up of special cements additives and high grade aggregates. It is easy to use and creates a fully waterproof and anti-fracture membrane for the substrate and any other finishing coats.
Drizoro MaxSeal Flex creates a strong but flexible waterproof coating for common materials like concrete, stone, plaster, bricks and more. It is strong against negative water pressure and covers the natural shrinkage and small cracks in concrete whilst providing a breathable layer that allows the substrate to breathe.
- Provides a fully-flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing even in the most severe conditions, as high negative water pressure.
- Covers shrinkage and hairline cracks of the concrete.
- Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats if applied.
- Excellent protection for concrete, being both a CO2 an chlorine (Cl-) barrier and thereby preventing carbonation and electrochemical corrosion.
- Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breathe.
- Resistant to abrasion and UV rays.
- Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water and de-icing salts and freeze/thaw cycles.
- Resists hydrostatic negative pressure from ground water when used for underground interior applications.
- Excellent adhesion and easy to use. Does not require bonding agents and can be applied on wet surfaces.
- Non-toxic and chloride-free. Suitable for contact with potable water.
- Longer lasting that other coatings, avoiding maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Withstands the root penetration, when properly reinforced with fibber glass mesh.